Don't Wanna Turn Cold....


Do you ever feel like your heart is "all over the place"?

Do you ever
feel that it is so hard to stay focused and to love God with ALL your HEART?

"Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax COLD." Mt. 24:12

This is happening NOW, and I don't want to be a part of it! Sometimes I feel like the "spirit of the age" is affecting my heart and mind more than I realize, and I don't even have a T.V. Yet I see and hear and FEEL the evil/deception and Christianity's lukewarmness all around me. Do you feel this way?

Do you often wish that you could "flee as a bird to the mountain" away from all the modern "stuff" that creates distraction and corrupting "noise"?

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves..proud....unholy....despisers of those that are good....lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away. II Tim. 3: 1-5

I don't want to live a "form of godliness" that is not REAL.....

I don't want to be cold....

And what does it mean "from such turn away"?

No comments: