Psalm 1


My bible was open to Psalm 1 this morning....

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."

I was impressed once again of the sharp contrast here....

Which will we choose?

The counsel of the ungodly....worldly newspapers, magazines, music, radio, movies, etc. VERSUS the Word of God.....

In moments of leisure, which will we choose?

What is our DELIGHT? Day and night?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed that reminder, Sherry. I have another surgery coming up in less than 2 weeks and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I need to get prepared at home before I go and also to fit in Dr. visits, a stress echo etc. this upcoming week. You reminded me where my focus should be.

Blessings,

Mary