Going Alone


Have your life in God....not in people!......

Something I need to remember.....

But it is so hard going alone at times...

I've been discouraged in the past as there aren't many people that really want to talk about spiritual things. It use to grieve me so much...as I shared and shared my "meditations" but rarely was anyone really interested.

There is a difference between talking theology and talking "walk with God". I want to talk with people about their walk with God and how He is holding them and helping them and ministering to them. But very few people talk much about their "walk with God". Maybe it's because they don't really have much of one???

I use to grieve so... that we could hear a good sermon and then afterwards everyone would be talking about football or recipes or schooling or whatever else under the sun...but not about the sermon or about the Lord....or about what God was doing in their lives. :(

Would love to hear from you if you like to talk about the Lord and how the Word is changing your life! :)

1 comment:

Zoe of the House of Hughes said...

Thank you for your blog. I think it will be very meaningful to me. Please keep posting!