I Jn. 1:6-7





"If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in DARKNESS, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we WALK IN THE LIGHT, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." I Jn. 1:6-7

What does it mean to walk in darkness?

What does it mean to walk in the light?

When I looked up the word "darkness" in Strong's, it used the words "dimness" and "obscurity". This made me think of what it's like at twilight. It's not clearly dark yet, but it is certainly getting there. It's not "black" or "white"; it's gray!

We know what are clearly the "DARK" things...things that are definitely WRONG.

But here it seems to me that even those things we aren't quite sure about...the "gray areas" are really in DARKNESS. What do you think????

I thought some of the definitions of "light" were very interesting, too....."to shine or make manifest...rays...luminousness."

We are to SHINE....to be a light....to always be a POSITIVE influence for GOOD.

Let us walk in what is clearly LIGHT...and be a witness to others!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank you for sharing this... this really spoke to me