Let the PEACE of God RULE Your Heart


"And LET the peace of God rule in your hearts..." Col.3:15

Because Christ has saved me, I have peace with HIM....and He has given me His PEACE. But I don't always appropriate it....

I was just so impressed by this verse.....I am to LET the PEACE of God RULE in my heart...

I must make a conscious effort to let that peace reign in my heart.

I am to be diligent to be found IN PEACE....always.....to STAY in PEACE....by His grace. Wow!

It's all a matter of trust. If I'm really TRUSTING in Him to physically and spiritually protect my children/husband, then I won't get uptight and worried. I'll just remain IN PEACE, trusting God to take care of them.

This verse yesterday, too, was such an encouragment to me.

"Acquaint now thyself with HIM, and BE AT PEACE: thereby good shall come unto thee.

WOW! What a promise! If we ACQUAINT ourselves with HIM...if we REALLY KNOW HIM, we'll be at peace...and good will happen.

Ah....I need to run harder after God so that that PEACE RULES in my heart at ALL TIMES. Amen!

1 comment:

jeni said...

beautiful post. Thanks