I Pet. 3:14


"..be diligent that ye may be found of him in PEACE, without spot and blameless."

Just had to stop and meditate on being IN PEACE.

I know I have peace with God
because He washed me with His own blood.

I have peace WITH Him...


But the question is "Am I always IN PEACE?"

I am to be diligent that I may be found of him IN PEACE.

Only by KNOWING that I'm His and that He has all things under control...


Only by KNOWING that I'm safe in His arms...no matter what happens to me and to my family, my children... Only then can I really be found of him IN PEACE.

I want to really and truly have that perfect PEACE at all times, and I'm not quite there yet.

I guess that's why I keep getting trials thrown my way. God
wants to bring me to a perfect place of peace, in spite of what happens.

The verse also says "without spot and BLAMELESS". Our goal should be that nobody anywhere would be able to point a finger and say that we are sinning. Wow!

No comments: