Phil. 2:15


"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world: Holding forth the word of life." Phil. 2:15

Whoa!

Blameless...Without rebuke????

Do we understand what this means?

This means that nobody should be able to look at our lives and see any of our faults! YIKES!

The Lord really spoke to my heart today on this....

Who are the people who mention my faults? My DH...my children...my mom and dad.

I need to "hear" what they have to say....I need to "listen"...and I need to WORK on these specifics things, by God's grace....

So that I can grow to be "WITHOUT REBUKE...BLAMELESS"!!

O.K.

So what are the 3 things you/I need to work on?

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

Good Morning! My two youngest and I are on our way up to my sister's in Ohio. I hopped on the coomp at the hotel after breakfast to check my mail....wanted to say hello. I enjoyed your challenging devotional question...Hopfully will be able to reply soon.
Life is Rich, God is Good, and Satan doesn't quit! :)